Curious to learn what your home is worth? Fill out the form below for a free market analysis and a sneak peek into specific marketing strategy and tactics that gets results!
Our 30-Point Marketing Plan
Behind the Scenes Preparation
- Analyze the competition and strategize pricing
- Prepare the home to be presented to the public and plan staging
- Professional photography including drone footage
- Preview of your property release to all RE/MAX agents
- Video production for release to social media and property website
- Produce slide show with music to enhance buyer’s visualization of living in your home
- Prepare mapping of Floor plan for online buyers viewing
- Print flyers for open house events
- Plan signage riders to highlight your home’s best features
- Design post cards for neighborhood “choose your new neighbors” campaign
- Prepare welcome home book to answer all buyer’s questions about schools, neighborhood and features of your home
- Compile in-house notes of exceptional features – to draw buyers’ attention to features they may not have noticed in your house
- Showing Time software attached to listing to get us immediate feedback on all showings
- Full review of all listing criteria to ensure accuracy
- Prepare Facebook ads, HD videos and animated posts
- Shoot multiple videos for upload to social media
- Check all major websites for accuracy inclusion on Zillow, Trulia & REALTOR.com
- Create social media calendar of property-specific releases
- Prepare Google advertising
- Enter property information and photographs in Waze to grab drive-by attention
MEGA Open House
- Circle Prospecting – Call 100 homes surrounding the property
- Open House signs 5-20 (set out early the morning of) strategically located near your home
- Open House Riders on the Main sign in front of the house
- Large flag outside on the day of the Open House
- Food truck (or ICE CREAM truck)
- Sign in sheet for visitors so we can follow up if they showed interest in the house or had friends that might be interested
- Give-away’s (to draw buyers to come view the Open House)
- Social media marketing boosted to target buyers
- Web Advertising on OPEN HOUSE sites
AFTER THE FIRST WEEK: Often the house is already SOLD before we get to the final stage. But if your home remains on the market after the first week, we have a plan!
- Weekly Fresh Marketing – Our team meets weekly to analyze feedback on your homes’ showings in order to create NEW and FRESH marketing weekly for your property until it’s SOLD!!!
Social Media Stats
We believe that the key to our success is giving to others in our community. We are blessed to work with amazing organizations and strive to give back as much as we can.
Children’s Miracle Network
We contribute a portion of every home sale to the Children’s Miracle Network. Donations are used to provide charitable care, purchase life-saving equipment, and fund research and education programs that save the lives children at Boston Children’s Hospital each year. Having been blessed with a child who faced a medical crisis and came home healthy, this charity will always have our heart.
Sweet Paws Rescue
We loved our yellow lab Molly and she will forever be a part of our family! Since then, we have opened our home to rescue dogs that don’t possess the pedigree, but certainly have the heart. Today, Taz and Bruin are a huge part of our family. We also volunteer at the Sweet Paws ISO center and at adoption events. We will donate a portion of every home sold to canine rescue efforts.
As life-long volunteers and former Board of Directors members, our family is proud to join with Special Olympics in lighting up the world in support of inclusion efforts.
Margaret Cargill Memorial Scholarship
Margaret believed strongly in giving back to our local communities and is dearly missed by all those whose lives she touched. We donate a portion of the commission on every home we sell to her scholarship in memory of her spirit and generosity. Cindy also served as liaison to the Pentucket School District.
West Newbury Planning Board, Bicentennial Committee and Soldiers & Sailors Memorial
Having raised our children in Newburyport, we are proud to call West Newbury our adopted home. Our involvement on the Soldiers & Sailors Memorial and the Bicentennial Committee continue to provide priceless dividends in new friendships and deeper awareness of what makes our community special.
The first Yankee Homecoming was held in 1958 in Newburyport to revitalize pride and interest in what has become our vibrant waterfront. As former co-chairs of the Lighted Boat Parade, we continue the tradition of volunteerism and yearly contributors to one of our favorite events anywhere.
Susan G. Komen for the Cure®
We are proud to participate with countless sponsors and fellow supporters in assisting the largest source of nonprofit funds dedicated to the fight against breast cancer in the world.